PerfectCut Laser Toner Printable Heat Transfer Vinyl for Dark Material - 8.5" x 11" Sheets
Compatible with all colored Laser Toner printers, PerfectCut Laser Dark Printable HTV for Dark Material allows crafters to create high-quality printed images for application to dark garments and textiles using any CMYK Laser Printer. The thermo-adhesive allows for application to all fabrics, including but not limited to cotton, polyester, polycotton, and nylon. Laser Toner HTV for Dark Material can be pressed with a heat press or an iron! To use PerfectCut Laser HTV, print using a standard CMYK printer (no white toner needed) and cut with a vinyl cutter or scissors. After cutting, peel the printed transfer from the carrier sheet or use our application tape before pressing with a heat press.
Bring your next craft project to life with PerfectCut Laser HTV!
- Adheres to: 100% cotton, 100% polyester, poly/cotton blends, and more textiles!
- Genuine Heat Transfer Vinyl (Not a Paper Transfer!)
- Eco friendly and water-based POLYURETHANE composition
- Solvent, heavy metal, and PVC free formulation
- Manufactured to OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Class 1
Printing and Application Instructions:
- Print text, photo, or image in normal positive mode on the matte side of the material. If using a vinyl cutter print with registration marks. *Download Technical Data Sheet for optimal printer settings*
- Contour cut the image with scissors or a vinyl cutter. Set up the blade to cut only the print film and not the carrier, then weed excess material.
- Remove the image from the carrier sheet. Application tape can be used for detailed images.
- Press the image, print side up, to the textile with an iron or heat press. Cover with parchment/baking paper to protect the image when pressing.
- Press for 30 seconds at 320°F. Remove application tape once completely cooled. Press a second time for 30 seconds at 320°F, again protecting with parchment/baking paper.
Washing and Care Instructions:
- Wait 24 hours before washing.
- Superior washability and doesn't wrinkle
- Turn garment inside out when washing.
- Wash in cold water with mild detergent. Do not use bleach.
- Recommend hang dry. Use Low heat in the dryer.
- Iron inside out.
*Download Technical Data Sheet for a more detailed instruction*