PerfectCut Laser Light Printable Heat Transfer Vinyl for Light Material - 10 Pack of 8.5" x 11" Sheets
Compatible with all Laser Toner printers, PerfectCut Laser Toner Printable HTV for Light Material allows crafters to create high-quality printed images for application to light garments and textiles using any CMYK Laser Printer. The thermo-adhesive allows for application to all fabrics, including but not limited to cotton, polyester, polycotton, and nylon. To use PerfeectCut Laser HTV, print using a standard CMYK printer (no white toner needed) in mirror mode, and cut with a vinyl cutter or scissors. After cutting, remove the excess vinyl around the printed image and transfer the design to your garment of choice with your heat press. Then slowly peel away the carrier sheet after it completely cools and repress.
Bring your next craft project to life with PerfectCut Laser HTV!
- Adheres to: 100% cotton, 100% polyester, poly/cotton blends, and more textiles!
- Genuine Heat Transfer Vinyl (Not a Paper Transfer!)
- Eco friendly and water-based POLYURETHANE composition
- Solvent, heavy metal, and PVC free formulation
- 60 Microns
- Manufactured to OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Class 1
Printing and Application Instructions:
- Print text, photo, or image mirrored on the matte side of the material. *Download Technical Data Sheet for optimal printer settings*
- Contour cut the image with scissors or a vinyl cutter. Set up the blade to cut only the print film and not the carrier, then weed excess material.
- Put the weeded image printed side directly on the textile. The transparent carrier allows for accurate placement of the image on the textile.
- Press the image to the textile with a heat press, covering with parchment/baking paper to protect the image when pressing.
- Press for 30 seconds at 350°F. Peel off the carrier sheet slowly once completely cooled. Press a second time for 30 seconds at 350°F, again protecting with parchment/baking paper.
Washing and Care Instructions:
- Wait 24 hours before washing.
- Superior washability and doesn't wrinkle.
- Turn garment inside out when washing.
- Wash in cold water with mild detergent. Do not use bleach.
- Recommend hang dry. Use low heat in the dryer.
- Iron inside out.
*Download Technical Data Sheet for a more detailed instruction*