PerfectCut Sublimation Printable Heat Transfer Vinyl Sheets
Compatible with all desktop sublimation printers. PerfectCut Sublimation Printable HTV allows crafters to create high-quality printed images for application to dark or light-colored garments and textiles. The thermo-adhesive allows for application to all fabrics, including but not limited to cotton, polyester, polycotton, and nylon. PerfectCut Sublimation Printable HTV can be pressed with a heat press or an iron! To cut the printable HTV sheets with a vinyl cutter, print with registration marks and use the standard vinyl setting on your machine. After cutting, peel the printed transfer from the carrier sheet or use our application tape before pressing. Give the vibrant look of dye sublimation on 100% cotton, poly/cotton, and polyester! Never be limited due to white polyester again!
Bring your next craft project to life with PerfectCut Sublimation Printable HTV!
- Adheres to: 100% cotton, 100% polyester, poly/cotton blends, and more textiles!
- Genuine Heat Transfer Vinyl (Not a Paper Transfer!)
- Eco friendly and water-based POLYURETHANE composition
- Solvent, heavy metal, and PVC free formulation
- 130 Microns
- Manufactured to OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Class 1
Printing and Application Instructions:
- Print text, photo, or image in normal positive mode on the matte side of the material. If using a vinyl cutter print with registration marks. *Download Technical Data Sheet for optimal printer settings*
- Contour cut the image with scissors or a vinyl cutter. Set up the blade to cut only the print film and not the carrier, then weed excess material.
- Remove the image from the carrier sheet. Application tape can be used for detailed images. Allow at least 30 minutes for the ink to dry before pressing.
- Press the image, print side up, to the textile with an iron or heat press. Cover with parchment/baking paper to protect the image when pressing.
- Press for 15 seconds at 284°F (20 seconds at 302°F for Nylon)
- If using application tape, remove once completely cooled.
Washing and Care Instructions:
- Increase washability by waiting 24 hours between printing and pressing.
- Wait 48 hours before washing.
- Turn garment inside out when washing.
- Wash in cold water with mild detergent. Do not use bleach.
- Recommend hang dry. Use Low heat in the dryer.
- Iron inside out.
*Download Technical Data Sheet for a more detailed instruction*