PerfectCut Printable Heat Transfer Vinyl for Ecosolvent / Solvent / Latex / UV Printers
Compatible with all Ecosolvent, Solvent, Latex, and UV Printers, PerfectCut Printable HTV allows wide format printers to create high-quality printed images for application to dark or light-colored garments and textiles. The thermo-adhesive allows for application to all fabrics, including but not limited to cotton, polyester, polycotton, and nylon. PerfectCut Printable HTV can be pressed with a heat press or an iron!
Bring your next project to life with our highest quality polyurethane printable heat transfer vinyl (Print PU Heat Transfer Vinyl)!
- Adheres to: 100% cotton, 100% polyester, poly/cotton blends, and more textiles!
- Genuine Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Eco-friendly and water-based POLYURETHANE composition (PU printable transfer material)
- Solvent, heavy metal, and PVC free formulation
- 80 Microns
- Manufactured to OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Class 1
Printing and Application Instructions:
- Print text, photo, or image in normal positive mode on the matte side of the material using PU printable heat transfer vinyl.
- Contour cut the image with a cutter. Set up the blade to cut only the print film and not the carrier, then weed excess material.
- Remove the image from the carrier sheet. Application tape can be used for detailed images. Allow at least 30 minutes for the ink to dry before pressing.
- Press the image, print side up, to the textile with an iron or heat press. Cover with parchment/baking paper to protect the image when pressing.
- Press for 10 seconds at 284°F.
- If you use application tape, warm peel.
Washing and Care Instructions:
- Wait 24 hours before washing.
- Turn garment inside out when washing.
- Wash in cold water with mild detergent. Do not use bleach.
- Recommend hang dry. Use low heat in the dryer.
- Iron inside out.